Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sunway with Jasmine :)

Hey there! :D I'll just update about Sunday.
Met up with Jasmine in Pyramid at around 1 - 1.30? Yeah, so we roamed around and there was Elianto and Bonita sales. So we went to take a look. :) Bought some items from there too! :DD
Our main purpose was to get Nicole's present but we were lost at trying to find the things Nicole likes ;/ She just likes sooo many things ;D Haha! So I finally got her a PRESENT :O Lol. And I really hope she LIKES it :) Cause I sure do. ;) Took some pictures too but I'll upload them when I get them from Jasmine.
I went for atheletics training yesterday during co-co and I sweat like HECK! We did work-out in the gym and I ran on a Treadmill for the first time in my life! ;P Lmao. It was fun. And some exercises was scary and tough. :/ But I pulled through so yeap :) After school, I did cheer at the gym. It was super nice! We did all sorts of stuff. :DD But the conditioning part was superrr tiring! I flied and its really awesome. The first time, it was all scary but now its really cool :P
Was shoo exhausted, GOD and I have tuition exactly at 8! :(( I had to rush back, eat, shower than rush to tuition. ;D It was HECK tiring.
-Toodles :) -

No comments:

Post a Comment