Thursday, June 10, 2010

When I look at you

Hey! :D How's the Hols? Its okay for me, FOR NOW. I'm literally dying of boredom at home. Sigh :( I miss Nicole and Jasmine, and school too. It keeps me away from being bored. :D I went out on Monday with Jasmine and Nicole to Mid Valley.

Monday 7/06/2010

Woke up and showered, pick Nicole up then Jasmine. We reached Mid Valley about 9-ish?
Went to Mom's office first since the shops won't be opening till 10. Had some biscuits there, and we pranked Wey Kit too! ;D Hahaha! It was so funneh! Went down to get some breakfast at Mc Donald's. Kor and Shian followed. After that, we parted. Went to lots of shops! First we dropped by at F.O.S :D and we all three bought bags, and I bought two sleeveless top :DDD Lovveeee itt! ♥

Then, Jasmine and Nicole reallyyy wanted to go for a manicure so we went to Nail Parlour. :O I've not had a manicure before. So its my first :) But it was pretty cool. They SCRAPED my nail and pluck my skin to clear the excessive skin and all :D IT was NICE! *Thumbs UP!*
Haha, my fingers looked super awesome. And while we were drying our nails under the windy table thingy, Nicole and I were trying to flip a magazine in front of us. I BLOOWWED it but it failed me ): Haha! And Jasmine and I cracked up real badly when Nicole used her FACE to flip it. Awesomely HILAROUS! :'D

We stopped by a lot of places after that. Can't really remember. We went MNG :D and I got a Cardigan from there :) Loveee Itt ♥ Ate at some place Nicole took us too :) was YUMMEH!
We went to all sorts of shops, from cosmectics to accesories to clothes and more :D Hehe! we're real shopaholics, well not really much of me :D I got a few make up stuff but since I don't put much I got really little :P We walked and LAUGHED LIKE RETARDS! And also, Nicole was running madly and she had this crazy-horny looking smile on her face that sent both me and Jasmine running around in MetroJaya LIKE HOOLIGANS! ;D Haha, it was ridiculous but super EPIC! That's why I love NICOLE TAN ♥

Jasmine had to go back later that day, and Nicole followed my car. I sent her home and then went home :D It was such an AWESOME day :D I'm out :) Love those two Bitches :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment