Friday, June 4, 2010

I could really use a wish right now,

He-ey :) Sorry for the no-updates though no one reads this crappy blog. :/ I've been busy with my studies for the mid-term. ITS FINISHED! :D EXAMS ARE OVER AND HELLO TO HOLS! ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASHWANTH NAGA, my fellow classmate AND BENJAMIN! :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHIEW HUI MIN!!!! :)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY STEFFI LIM -THE GREAT, POARCH BUDDY!!!!- Love ya, you're a really awesome friend. Missed you :) Have a blast! <3

Gosh, i stayed up almost everynight to do revision. What's worse was the only time I can study was when my tuition finished which was at 10. :( UGH. But really glad it was over. So now, I'm looking forward to the outing Nicole, Jasmine and I planned. :DD LOTS OF SHOPPING are gonna be done! ;D Today was History, it turned out pretty simple but I made some careless mistakes as usual so I lost some marks. I think? Went out with Jasmine and Wey Kit after school. Order back from Mc D's. Haha, the walk on the way there was damn EPIC AND FUNNY! ;D Haha, I was about to stuff an RM10 note into Wey Kit's nose cause he didn't want to accept my money and kept giving me back but in the end he kept it! :D YEAH! That's why zee 'protector' rocks! :D Rightt, Jasmine? :'D WE HAD LOTS OF FUN! ♥ Okay, so I don't really have anything to update, I'll post some pictures then :)

I miss GINA MARY JACOB, BADLY. ;(
Prettay Gina :) ♥
She's the one who turns my world upside down and makes me burst into laughters! :'D remembering the old days are just so relieving <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment