Friday, May 7, 2010

Never-ending dreams keeps life going on ♥

HOWWDY! ;D

I am super bored right now, just chatted with Carmen and Gina online. Awesome chat we had guys! ;D Love them to bits. Omg, I banged my head this morning while trying to get my towel on the door. My forehead is pretty much sore now. ;D I'm so clumsy.

Today was an incredible day :) English was so-so, then History was horrendously boring as always.
Break was nothing much, talked to Nicole the whole time in the counselor room, didn't know we could actually study in there. She did her work and I talked to her. Had KH after that, I like sewing! But I just don't like pricking my fingers so many times with the peniti and when my hands get cold, I dunno how but they sweat. And there goes my finger. It'll be pricked and bleeding. :/

Chinese is okay. Went out with Vei Lin and Nicole Chin. :)) We RAN THE WHOLE WAY to 100Yen and bought food. I dunno exactly what was it, ordered the same thing they ordered. IT WAS DEE-LICIOUS MAN! :DDD So, I thought we were eating there but NOO. Vei Lin, Nicole and I ran-eat on our way back. I never thought I'd do that. ;D But I gain an experience so owh well :) And when we reached, teacher found out that there was meeting in the kh lab so we didn't get to sew, and we what? Ran while eating just to get there in time and learn that we don't have extra class. -.-" Haha, but it's okay. :))

Went out again, alone this time, to MCD. Ate sausages, I was with Kelina and Ellison. Came back, roam around aimlessly like what jasmine would say. Bumped into my ballet friend-senior.
She's teaching our school ballet :D Had a very long chat with her before she left. Then roam around the school again with my never-ending-annoying sista. OMG, the weather is really retarded. It rained, and it was still so hot. Its Killing me. Got home after that.

And bored again. Haha, good night lads!
Toodles :).

No comments:

Post a Comment