Thursday, May 13, 2010

You are the thunder and I am the lightning.

It comes naturally. :D



I am sooo bored right now. I gooot a NEW BACKPACK! Its a few days ago. Its converse :DD YAY! Haha, forgot to tell you. Kor got a new one tooo! Nike bag and futsal shoes. :D I love my bag, yeah, I'm crazy, I know. Who loves backpacks, right? Don't care anyways. ;/ Lmao.

Today is stupid. Haha, in the morning, really really epic. Jasmine and Shawn Tee! Can't tell. Sorry :/ Haha. Anyways, today was nice. I saw Bee's photo in the year book when he was form 1 and he looks so different, not in the good way ;P
OWH OWH OWH! I SAW A GLOWING, SHINY, PRETTY, GOLDEN BUG TODAY DURING LUNCH!!! I know, impossible right? But its so gorgeous and realistic. I took a picture of it with Jasmine's phone. I'll ask for it from her. :)) ITS SO PRETTAY! <3

Wednesday 12/05/2010
Mostly, I hanged out with Jessie and Jackie today cause Jasmine and Nicole had PE. I talked to Taufiq the whole time during break. Haha. Okay, co-co was booring, I totally don't fit into atheletics. But whatever, don't bother anymore. I'll just train. :))

Tuesday 11/05/2010
The day was nice in the morning and turned out bad in the afternoon. But its okay now :)) I did my geo during PE. We had swim but yeah, I didn't bring and all so I did my work. I'M REALLY SCARED RIGHT NOW, exams are so darn near. And I'm really afraid my marks will go down. I HAVE to study. ;D

Monday 10/05/2010
WAS FUN. Haha, nothing much though.

Saturday 8/05/2010
Woke up at 7-ish, went out with mommy to help her with the things that we were getting ready on for the parteh :D We sent kor to school for the Inter-house futsal match before we went to get the groceries.

Came back around 8 and showered. SO nice. Haha. ;D Picked kor up around 12 and then eat lunch. Sent him to tuition. Blaablabla. He came back with Bee :DD
Bee's very funny and cute! Haha. I know, He's way too old for me to call him cute but whatever. ;) Party was a success but I had nobody. Showered and came down, Li Anne and Kai Wen were here. I meet them. They're awesome! Kai wen brought along her DSLR along :) Haha, we camwhored :DD Its super epic!
Met Lisa and Livon and another girl, I think her name is Chi Kay ;D sorry if I got it wrong. They're all really nice. But a lil timid. Haha. Had lotsa fun talking to them :) Watched Zombie Land again. Hah, its stupid but still, funny!
Slept late. ;P


Give me your heart,
Make it real,
Or else forget about it.

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment