Friday, May 14, 2010

EXCEEDINGLY happy ;D

TODAY IS TEACHER'S DAY!
To all teachers,
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!!!! :DDD

Haha, I am happy, happy, happy. Today was heck awesome! And fun too. We had teacher's day celebration this morning. It's much much more better and entertaining than last year. :DD
They started off with speeches. Then, singing and dancing :D
Last came the supaar AWESOME one, DRAMA!!!!! Haha, 10 Theta's drama was so funny. EPIC!
They were like sooooooooooooo stupid and haha. REALLY I laughed so darn hard!
After that, everyone went for break, I just roam around with Jasmine and Nicole.
And oooh! I got a balloony from Kai shin :D Thanks! We walked around for probably 100 times?
And Nicole, she was on her own with NARAN. Is that his name? Haha, I dunno.
Anyways, bumped into Tess and we chat for a while. I went up and down my class for a lot of times to see whether teacher is in class. BUT NOO, they weren't in, so yeah! ;D I walked around everywhere with that balloon -.-
Its agitating me a little. And I finally got my blue house jersey! So long have I waited for that.
Hmmm, and well, Jasmine and I just walked around a lot. Cause we have absolutely nothing to do.
I can't really remember anything. So, I went to my class like half of the last period cause I know I'm gonna be like walking around, and stuff so I brought my bag down to Nicole and Jasmine's class.

Owh and I met two shaun's this week! Shaun Tee and another one who's in athletics as well! :DD
They're both very nice :) I played tap tap a lot today.
Nicole, Jas and I went out with Wei Kit and Shaun Tee after school and drop-by starbucks.
Ran back to give my sis her food after I bought it for her -.-! And then went out with Jas again to eat our lunch,
We had Korean food :) Ramen, nice! Yummy. We bumped into a lot of people there :)
Went home after that, I'm really really looking forward to AFTER-EXAMS.
-hanging out with Nic and Jas :DD-


No comments:

Post a Comment